Monday, December 15, 2008

What I want for Christmas?

This is classic.
Everytime when the question was thrown to me,
I have heaps of expressions,
but all stemmed out from the *I have no idea* crux.

2 comments:

Ern said...

Hey... why change blog? new phase of life in Malaysia? Lol.. anyhow, you got tagged!!! =D

Christmas... the media makes it all so magical, but it's all about Jesus. Well, it's also a time to celebrate and fellowship with friends and families... so i guess the best is to expect fellowship and a lot of good food, and opportunities to share the love and the message of the hope of Christ.

audrey said...

yep.. that's right! I was talking to Jess about this just now, I guess what my heart longs for is the fellowship with family and friends.

Looking forward to the time when all my family are saved and we can all sit down and celeb the true meaning of Christmas.

see u soon, mista! =)