Friday, August 21, 2009

weeeee!!!

20 minutes and counting...

many students didnt turn up for classes today as it's the final day of school before the break. I am excited about the break. It's a good time to chill and re-gain some strength and focus for the next 5 weeks. I reckon it'll be hectic after this as I have to be on my toes all the time. It's evaluation! (-.0) but with His grace, I believe I will be okay.

havent been feeling too well these few days. Stress, haze, imbalance diet and hot weather... seen doctor twice and thank God that I am recovering. =) there are confirmed cases in school.. so everyone is a bit careful ...

A few of us started wearing mask, ... and it feels funny to wear a mask during teaching and learning sessions in class. I felt like I a dentist who is lost in an English lesson.

1 comment:

Jarod Yong said...

Face mask do not protect you from H1N1.
But if you have the disease, face masks protects others from your germs.