Monday, September 7, 2009

blessing flows

Just a quick one..

Havent felt so much 'rested' for quite a while. It has been an amazing week having to conquer most of my tasks and went home feeling a bit more relax and good.

I guess I was quite 'settled-in' with what I am doing as compared to previous months ago. The new phase of life isnt easy, so much of challenges, responsibilities and such. There were lots of tug-of-wars within and outside, but I have learned to really let go and let God. Life is short, why worry? After all, God has a plan to prosper us, not to harm us. Whether it is good times or bad times, there is always a purpose behind. Always remember that all these are bringing you and I closer to 'becoming me'.. becoming the person that we are called to be. just enjoy the ride with Him.

I am very thankful to Father who has been so good to me, my supervisor and cooperating teachers who are always so patient and supportive. My roomie and dear who're always there to listen and pray with me. Friends and family who are always there for me... Praise God for each and everyone of u.

I had a good weekend. Praise Father!
Swimming and dinner were awesome. Sunday was great. It has been a while since we last gathered together. Good old times in bethany..


a stream of water.. flowing from the throne of Father
it was truly refreshing and assuring...

Blessed are those who are planted by the stream of water (psalm 1: 3)

1 comment:

Jarod Yong said...

Take your time to enjoy yourself!
Next year will be much more hectic!
=)