i often wonder what do ppl do during transit besides waiting? I am in transit mode now. Closed the uni chapter in my life for now, moving on to what most people call, 'the exciting reality of life'- work
How do i feel? I wish 'this transit' wont be long as it is kind of frustrating sometimes. Many life decisions in pending. I wish the government will quickly process their decision about posting so we could have a bit more time to prepare for the placement. Many said now is the honeymoon time and hence, put aside all the worries.. but i still feel it is a strange thing for me to do so (okay.. i am still learning..)
How do i feel? I wish 'this transit' wont be long as it is kind of frustrating sometimes. Many life decisions in pending. I wish the government will quickly process their decision about posting so we could have a bit more time to prepare for the placement. Many said now is the honeymoon time and hence, put aside all the worries.. but i still feel it is a strange thing for me to do so (okay.. i am still learning..)
No comments:
Post a Comment