
it was a stormy ride for the past few months yet as I began to look back, I thank God for the many people He has brought alongside to help me walk down this journey of entering to a new phase of life.
i remember during the watch night service, I stood there giving the testimony of God's goodness in my life for 2009. It was one of the most challenging year thus far, but at the end of it, everything went well. I was so amused how the many impossibles turned out to be possible in the end. Never underestimate the power of prayers!
i remember during the watch night service, I stood there giving the testimony of God's goodness in my life for 2009. It was one of the most challenging year thus far, but at the end of it, everything went well. I was so amused how the many impossibles turned out to be possible in the end. Never underestimate the power of prayers!
bring me deeper, lift me higher, stretch me wider, I want more of You this year.. those were the words that kept playing in my heart and mind as we ushered in new year with praise and worship.
it's already the 3rd month of the year..
i have started working for about 3 weeks
life feels so different
just like past, present and future are different
sometimes i found myself lost in the chaos of life
only to be rescued by You the hope of our life..
it's school holiday! Great to be out to take some fresh air and gain some strength before getting back into the grinder...
it's school holiday! Great to be out to take some fresh air and gain some strength before getting back into the grinder...
:)
2 comments:
finally you updated!! haha. enjoy ur hols and hv a good start when school reopens. you'll nvr be alone audrey. lots of loves and hugss. . :))
How is IPG BL?
You should blog about that!
I would love to read about your experiences as a young lecturer.
Post a Comment