Monday, December 6, 2010

all.is.well part 2

Currently at LCCT waiting for sweetheart while blogging and enjoying my double chocs!

It was a short break back at home but it was the most meaningful ones thus far. It was awesome to see how my parents have grown and leap from faith to faith. Mum took the step forward and got baptised recently. PTL! I also had lots of time with dad and bro while learning a bit more about marketing and furniture related stuff while doing the roadshow at The Spring few days ago. It was quite tiring as we have to be there for almost 12 hours, minus the time used for furniture packing and moving on the first and last day. Our body and legs were so sore and drained but somehow, this roadshow brought us back together. I am very grateful for this. I haven't had so much thing to talk about with bro for a long time. PTL!

I am thankful for my fiance's parents too and all thoughts, prayers, love and support that they have showered me. I love the home-cooked soup that aunt made and i miss the home fellowship during their cell time.

Missed coffee and catch up with Eil and friends this time.. Huhu..

i guess that's it for now for moments captured in kch. Sweetheart is on the way. I shall be back soon-ish for more update!

signing off with gratefulness and a smile,
aud

No comments: