so here I am back in IPBA
gonna spend the next 11 months here for final year
many asked if I have settled in
I guess so, but it doesnt feel quite like it
Things are familiar yet very different
Today is the second day of orientation
Dont quite like the fact that they are still treating us like we were in foundation
But anyway, I thank God for a good start of the semester
Doing 5 subjects of 400 levels this semester
It's madness ler..
I wonder how we will ever cope with it
But the seniors survived, so we can do it too!
So with the demand of workload
I have to say bye bye to my plan to continue ballet this year =(
I miss home
I want to go home
2 comments:
dont go home, dont go home..
we miss u here ok?
Welcome back!
Make the best of this year because it will be last of your honeymoon!
Post a Comment