Saturday, June 13, 2009

home - KL

home-bound..
touch down yesterday at about 4pm in IPBA
exhausted and the weather wasnt very nice too
dinner with yien rong and went to cg.
spent a night at angel's place. Feel so nice to be at a 'home' environment and a place where I can rest and recover.
We had really great catch up till about 4am.. kesian she has to go to work the next day. But I love it.. just by listening and sharing what we had been through and been up to in life was refreshing. At one point tears was rolling down my cheeks.. touched by the goodness and faithfulness of God in our life.

Yes!.. I thank and praise Father. Though sometimes we may not understand why things happen... and we do not have all the answers to all the questions... we know that He's in control and He is watching over all of us. Thanks, Dad!

1 comment:

Jarod Yong said...

Sometimes I do feel disadvantaged to be a guy...
We always have to keep a front even when deep inside we are broken.
I wish I cud do it like you girls do...
sigh~~