this morning we saw a 'jet' (or some flying object) flew across the big blue sky above us. It left a mark of white line in that big blue sky...
how i wish that was Father's angel, writing a clear direction or message of hope or something... but when I read the devotion today, it reminded me again about ' having a childlike faith'..
we do not always know where we are going in life but we can be certain that our Father will not leave us not forsake us. He will lead us to the right place at the right time.
Many things about tomorrow, I dont seem to understand, but I know who holds tomorrow, and I know who holds my hands.
Father, even if I am writing this now, You know what I am going through inside and You know every situation that I am facing right now. I want to be certain and stand firm in Your promises and You love me and You have a great plan to prosper me. I believe that You hear the cries of Your children and You care for each and everyone of us. Father, I also believe and thank You that Your hands are never to short n Your ears are never too dull to listen to our cries. Father, we thank You that You are full of compassion and love. I ask Lord that You will surround us with YOur peace and wisdom. Father, I ask Lord for Your grace, favor and heart of compassion of the matter of appeal right now. Teach me and counsel me the way I should go as You have promised in the bible. Above all, may Your will be done in our life and may Your name be glorified. I surrender all unto You, Lord. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
Father, even if I am writing this now, You know what I am going through inside and You know every situation that I am facing right now. I want to be certain and stand firm in Your promises and You love me and You have a great plan to prosper me. I believe that You hear the cries of Your children and You care for each and everyone of us. Father, I also believe and thank You that Your hands are never to short n Your ears are never too dull to listen to our cries. Father, we thank You that You are full of compassion and love. I ask Lord that You will surround us with YOur peace and wisdom. Father, I ask Lord for Your grace, favor and heart of compassion of the matter of appeal right now. Teach me and counsel me the way I should go as You have promised in the bible. Above all, may Your will be done in our life and may Your name be glorified. I surrender all unto You, Lord. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
1 comment:
I'm sure you'll be posted one day...
Meanwhile why dont you write a CV & send it around & see who bites?
Post a Comment