Saturday, May 2, 2009

starbucks ..

two papers next week and i'll be officially off for the semester. Wait.. not exactly.. there's two weeks of courses. 

Anyway, i have been spending my days sitting at starbucks, making it my second home. I love the coffee and the ambiance here. I was here alone last night, trying to finish my AS's notes. Cant stand the heat in the room and the noise from the construction. N i am back here again today with jess and harold. Hehe.. 

anyway, i guess my memory been overloaded de.. sleeping and eating pattern been really messy too. sigh. anyway, hang in there audie. it's gonna be over real soon... 

p/s: jess n i hv been watching a few clips on youtube and I LOOOOVVVEEE chipmunks! they're so adorable. eheh

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

How about hamsters?

Cheng said...

Dropping by to say Hi ^^