Monday, June 8, 2009

home

hermit crab - taken by my bro few days ago at Damai beach


Greetings from my beloved hometown, Kuching! Hehe.. Yesh! I am back for 3 weeks break. But one week is gone! sigh. time flies.

I was telling many others how I love the feeling of 'going to the airport to fly home'. Lolz.. I just love 'flying'! this time, thanks to mum that I got to fly on MAS. It was on really cheap promo. But there were barely 20 people flying on the same flight. Huhu..

So it was 1st june, about 6.30pm. The sky was pouring. Angela sent me to KL sentral. (thanks, angel!) I had KFC snack plate and took the KLIA express to KLIA. It was a short 35 mins ride but my mind was filled with snippets of things that happened this semester... and of course many questions about the future, or may be when I reached home. Just dont know what to expect.

I am looking forward to a "break" this time at home. A time to chill out and find my focus again before the next flight back to KL a.k.a.the next level... Yea..say hello to the "pre-working" world, the many chapters of "doing life together", more "stretching" sessions and heaps more. But it's going to be an exciting season I believe!

Practicum starts one week after I touch down at KL. My first official teaching practice. Haha.. really dont know what to expect. But I believe God's there with me and I will make it through somehow. Along with that, I will be on my feet for dance again! Yay!! I was told that I am now part of the praise and worship dance ministry at my church, but on probation. It's by God grace that this is possible. Praise Father... there's a testimony and a lesson for this, hope to share when I have more time to blog.

Apart from that, there are quite a few things to look into... public speaking (my first time in my entire life! Haha.. before this if u mentioned anything about public speaking, I'll have a thousand and one things to say so I wont have to participate. Haha.. but this time I signed up for the sake of experience.)What else? INTEL project. Cant escape. Huhu.. there are so much to prepare but by God's grace, we'll survive!
besides, there are roadtrips, orientation, and heaps more happening for the next couple of months (fingers crossed!) Exciting time! Looking forward to recruit more sheep in the family and to leave a legacy behind before we all move on.

1 comment:

Jarod Yong said...

Awesome!
You're on the worship team!
Serve God with all that you are!
=)

p/s: I bet you'll enjoy practicum!