... in a moment like this...
life has been a bit depressing in college..
everyone's currently under strong doses of tension..
nothing seems to be right..
never thought it can be so frustrating.
it's 2nd of march
signifying more battles to come
june oh june
so close yet so far
can we skip march, april and may?
life has been a bit depressing in college..
everyone's currently under strong doses of tension..
nothing seems to be right..
never thought it can be so frustrating.
it's 2nd of march
signifying more battles to come
june oh june
so close yet so far
can we skip march, april and may?
3 comments:
Press on!!
Jia you-)
Cherish every moment.
Even the hard ones because they will still be easier than what you will experience in the workforce.
I miss the carefree life of IPBA!
thanks emily n jarod for the encouragement. appreciate it.
I guess this is what they often call, blessing in disguise? It's been quite difficult yet I am grateful that He carries me in His arms.. :) take care, guys!
Post a Comment