i thank God for the clearance of a few things this morning..
1. curfew extension letter
2. permission to be home for the weekends
Phew! Thanks Mr T.
These few days, i've been on the line a lot trying to get hold of an important lady at the other side. The last time, she requested for a letter from the ministry. After consulting my lecture, he wrote a formal letter and we had it faxed to her on Tues. I pray that this will do for her. When I finally got her this morning, anticipating for the green light to proceed, i was told that she just got back from outside and had not have a chance to look through her mails yet. Yeah. cant blame her as it's been a busy week for everyone. She's a nice lady.
Time is running out. Sometimes I wonder if thing would be easier if I have chosen the other way. But no matter who or what that made me come to this decision, I pray, O Lord for Your grace, mercy and favor. I am relying solely on You, Lord for a smooth process in this task. Grant me Your peace and wisdom. Teach me to be patient and apply my faith in tangible ways.
Initially, I planned to finish my lesson plan today. Finale. But the noise from the construction site next to my room was causing heaps of pain to my ears and head. Arghh.. did nothing much at the end, but took a nap due to headache.
1. curfew extension letter
2. permission to be home for the weekends
Phew! Thanks Mr T.
These few days, i've been on the line a lot trying to get hold of an important lady at the other side. The last time, she requested for a letter from the ministry. After consulting my lecture, he wrote a formal letter and we had it faxed to her on Tues. I pray that this will do for her. When I finally got her this morning, anticipating for the green light to proceed, i was told that she just got back from outside and had not have a chance to look through her mails yet. Yeah. cant blame her as it's been a busy week for everyone. She's a nice lady.
Time is running out. Sometimes I wonder if thing would be easier if I have chosen the other way. But no matter who or what that made me come to this decision, I pray, O Lord for Your grace, mercy and favor. I am relying solely on You, Lord for a smooth process in this task. Grant me Your peace and wisdom. Teach me to be patient and apply my faith in tangible ways.
Initially, I planned to finish my lesson plan today. Finale. But the noise from the construction site next to my room was causing heaps of pain to my ears and head. Arghh.. did nothing much at the end, but took a nap due to headache.
No comments:
Post a Comment