for the past few days,
i have been waking up suddenly between 5.30 - 5.49am
for first few days
i was super sleepy and tired
so I went back to sleep ( 0.o)"
then i realised it happened again
and i have been reading a lot about Jesus praying at Gethesmane
and about Him warning the disciples to keep watch and pray during qt..
hehe.. it's a sign for me to get back on my knees.. been slacking in it
it's been a while since I woke up super early to spend time with Him
Been staying up late for a few things
Should learn to sleep early
this morning i woke up at about 7 am - ish
had a very 'interesting' dream.. involved heaps of people i know
i went back to sleep (wanted to find out the ending) hehe.. sounds familiar?
but it left me hanging..
a lot been running through my mind
lots of 'whats' and 'ifs'
but I praise God, for His great love and purpose surpases all
at breakfast this morning
esther's dad came out of the room after praying saying in his cheerful voice, "is there anything too hard for the Lord?"
that's an assurance for me.
Indeed, nothing is too hard for Him.
There is no problem too big, God cannot solve it.
There is no mountain too tall, He cannot move it.
There is no storm too dark, God cannot calm it.
There is no sorrow too deep, He cannot soothe it.
If He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders,
I know my brother that He will carry you.
If He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders,
I know my sister that He will carry you.
There is no mountain too tall, He cannot move it.
There is no storm too dark, God cannot calm it.
There is no sorrow too deep, He cannot soothe it.
If He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders,
I know my brother that He will carry you.
If He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders,
I know my sister that He will carry you.
No comments:
Post a Comment