Monday, March 23, 2009

reddy

i remember it was almost 4am when Est and I finally got the paper done. And the best thing is that, the lectures decided to postpone the dateline TODAY when we are supposed to hand it in TODAY!

It's not about the dateline .. this particular paper is driving us mad. There's so much of confusion and the ugly part is that the whole teaching team seems to be on different pages altogether.

It's coming to the end of March. Many datelines are coming closer each day. I wonder how I'll be able to make it through for the next couple of weeks. Do keep me in prayers.

I hate that the holiday is so short. Cant believe it's over. I dragged myself back to this place.. yeah.. it's gonna be over soon. Hang in there, aud. breath.. breath

Sorry you're reading heaps of rambles here.. kinda cranky this morning over the paper (lack of zzz) and the red dots on my hands. A few of us were bitten by baby jelly fish during the holiday. Heaps of red spots all over our hands and it's irritating just looking at it, though u try not to..

aud aud aud.. jia you! Next month is heavy on assignments, but I am looking forward for a relaxing and fun hangout with you guys at home, hopefully. =) GBU

No comments: