Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pictures...

Finally get to transfer these pics from my phone after so many attempts. Not in chronology order..
MJ cafe at Jaya 33

This is probably my new fav makan place in KL. It's a walking distance from church. Nice food. Reasonable price.

Nancie with her pinepple rice. I reckon it's such a lovely idea of presenting the food. Apparently they have a set where u can order the rice and the pineapple juice for rm8.50. Good price for this in KL

this was in church during a bible knowldge talk for future teachers and teachers. It's tomyum bihun. What I like is they've got different stuff such as "hae bi" (small shrimps?) and i think it's called lime leaves and a few other stuff that enhances the taste! Yumm

Curry bread at MJ. Another attracting way of presenting a dish. A yummy one. Looks like coconut but it's actually made out of bread.

Hakka mee... I have never heard of hakka mee before till that day. Lol. This tasted like the typical "kai see me" (chicken shreded noodle) in Tabuan Jaya's kopitiam. Nice but dont quite like the soup that goes with this..

this was at "atmosphera", a new place in Kuching, my personal fav. I love the dessert and the ambiance.. Cheryl and I had a good time catching up while spoiling ourselves with cheese cakes and macademia choc..



this was my not so successful 'checkboard' biscuits. It was too 'soft' for me to form checkers, so made it spiral instead. Haha. Miss baking..

Lindz's bday cake from the juniors. Custom-made cupcakes. That was superb!

Sending the wellingtonian juniors off at KLIA during valetines 2009


This was ikan pari and sotong... The latest spicy food that robbed my heart.
I dont normally go for spicy food.
But this was special.
My nose and eyes were tearing.
Sambal was so spicy.
I wanted to give up.
But it's irresistable.
I stayed right till the end.
It was real good!
DURIAN ABC... my friend ordered this but i managed to steal some. hehe

portugese grill at mid v... this was so far one of the best i ever had.

5 plates of rice for 3...

long queue but worth the wait le.. hehe

but nothing beats nanny's cooking! Authentic and cant find else where.
curlz losing its shape

1 comment:

Jarod Yong said...

Welcome back to the land of good food!
Enjoy it while you can!
I really miss semenanjung food now... I've grown so accustomed to it over the years.
sigh~~
=)